Wearing: Forever 21 sweater, H&M blazer & pants, boots from Target, Zara bag
With new months seem to bring new wishes and goals for me. I hope that you guys are ready for awesome things to happen this month. I feel it in my bones, lol. Here's what I will be aiming for this month (wedding related and none wedding related):
1. More saving, less shopping. I told myself that I will not be buying any apparel this month, but instead I plan on putting the money aside to buy aMAZing bridesmaid gifts (I have EIGHT of them to buy. I know that is a lot lol, but I've seen worse).
2. Score everything on my wishlist from Jason Wu for Target. Okay, so this kind of conflicts with number 1 lol, but it will be the only shopping I do this month I promise. (Who is not waiting for this collection?)
3. Have ALL my wedding vendors booked by the end of the month.
4. Have the bridesmaids and groomsmen attire confirmed by the end of the month.
5. More regular blog posting. Not sure how those of you who work do it, but I want to start posting more regularly.
6. Keep up with my meal planning and continue to keep my life on its schedule. I never use to be a person who literally had each day scheduled out, but guys, this works wonders for time management.
7. More DIYs
7. More DIYs
I just realized that you guys never see me in my eyeglasses.
Hate that I had to use flash..there was no sunlight all day. I love this bag though.