Crepes are a french delicacy that can be filled with almost anything from fruits and chocolate to vegetables and meat. I normally eat mine for breakfast so I eat them with fruits, nutella, and/or whipped cream. I always make enough so I can get 2 or 3 meals out of them and the ingredients are extremely easy.
Recipe makes about 5 servings depending on how much batter you use for each crepe
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 eggs
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1/4 cup water
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and eggs then add in the milk, water, salt and sugar; beat until smooth.
2. Add in the vanilla extract and the butter.
3. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup (I like mine thin so I use less) for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
4. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Add your toppings and serve hot.